Due to the continued expansion and the final MC workload, we wish to recruit an Electrical Engineers to support Construction Completion. Role will be based in Cork, Ireland.
Job Role and Responsibilities
will include but not be limited to:
· Direct support for the Electrical Lead – F&ID / Wiring/ Panel WalkDowns, documentation updates, issue change control, resolve issues, finalise reports.
· Communicate and troubleshoot any issues arising from MC WalkDown
· Assess and manage change including change order generation
· Assess and manage the requirements for support from vendors, contractors, etc
Qualifications and Experience:
· Electrical Experience in a relevant discipline (or equivalent experience)
· Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability of presenting themselves and the company in a professional manner to clients and potential clients
· Experience of working in a similar role in a Life Sciences project environment would be an advantage
· Proficient in the use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.