Due to the continued expansion in MC/CQV workload, we require a safety consious Project Engineers to support the project. Role will be based in Cork, Ireland.
Job Role and Responsibilities
will include but not be limited to:
· Direct support for the project– Maintain a LOTO Folder and administer Lock out in the field.
· Communicate and troubleshoot any issues arising from document prep or execution phase as directed by the CQV Manager
· Assess and manage change in conjunction with the CQV Manager including change order generation
· Communicate scope, cost and schedule impact to Senior Management / Client as directed by the CQV Manager
· Assess and manage the requirements for CQV execution support from vendors, contractors, etc
· Co-ordination of non-deliverables – ordering CQV commissioning equipment, consumables ordering, safety consumables, chemical ordering etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Third Level Degree in a relevant discipline (or equivalent experience)
· Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability of presenting themselves and the company in a professional manner to clients and potential clients
· Proficient in project management controls and understand multi-function projects requiring both internal and external resources
· Experience of working in a similar role in a Life Sciences project environment would be an advantage
· Proficient in the use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.